Learning by Doing
LIVING ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
If you want to have a full Italian language immersion combining traditional lesson time with “Learning by Doing” activities. “Learning by doing” is the best Italian language course based on real experiences like:
- discovering the traditional fishermen’s villages of Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Tellaro and Lerici;
- discovering the history of the neighbouring medieval villages of Pontremoli, Fosdinovo, Trebiano, Nicola or Luni’s ancient Roman archaeological site;
- making focaccia and cooking pasta al pesto, torta d’erbi or other typical dishes;
- visiting Michelangelo’s marble quarries in Carrara;
- walking like pilgrims did along the ancient Via Francigena;
- reading the daily newspaper having a “cappuccino e brioche” in a bar;
- doing shopping at the local traditional shops
- … and much more.
EACH ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE IS TAILOR MADE
To get a quote of your Italian Homestay language course, tell me what you would like:
- Intensive Italian course
- Italian language light course
- Italian cooking course
- Italian Homestay language course Plus Florence
- Other options of your choice
The cost could range from € 2100 to € 3150 depending on the experience of living Italian language course you want and the period you choose .
THE COURSE INCLUDES
- A language assessment prior to your arrival
- Pick up and drop off at the local railway station
- Nonstop Italian language tutoring
- Study material for use during your homestay
- Excursions with your teacher
- Cozy homestay accommodation
- Free wi-fi
- Certificate of attendance
Ask for more information
Your Teacher … Sira Gheller
I am a long experienced Italian teacher as a foreign language, specialized in Italian classes for adults.
I love my job, and I take pleasure in sharing my passion for Italian language and culture.
Like a tailor I take care of everything, from global vision to little details; the result is a high focused Italian course for adults based on my student’s specific needs.
Last but not least, I also appreciate the cultural exchange of a homestay language experience.