LEARNING BY DOING
Living Italian language Course
If you wish a full Italian language immersion combining traditional lesson time with “Learning by Doing” activities . “Learning by doing” is the best Italian language course based on real experiences like:
- discovering the traditional fishermen’s villages of Cinque Terre, Portovenere, Tellaro and Lerici;
- discovering the history of the neighbouring medieval villages of Pontremoli, Fosdinovo, Trebiano, Nicola or Luni’s ancient Roman archaeological site;
- making focaccia and cooking pasta al pesto, torta d’erbi or other typical dishes;
- visiting Michelangelo’s marble quarries in Carrara;
- walking like pilgrims did along the ancient Via Francigena;
- reading the daily newspaper having a “cappuccino e brioche” in a bar;
- doing shopping at the local market place.
- and much more!